Our Shot Glass Roulette Drinking Game Recommendation
What is roulette?
How do you play it?
What is the difference between regular roulette and drinking games roulette?
Roulette is a well-known casino game that relies heavily on gambling as a component. This roulette drinking game features a spinning wheel that has both red and black spaces on it as well as numbers. The gameplay is simple:
- Players place their bets based on the pockets numbered one through 36.
- The wheel is then spun, and the ivory ball in the wheel will roll around until it lands on a specific pocket.
- Players can also bet on the color only, evens or odds, and other different types of bets, but the payoff is not as high for winning these.
- Playing roulette as a drinking game is a lot more simplified than casino roulette.
- For this type of drinking game, players only need to place a bet, spin the wheel, and drink the shot if their bet is correct.
- There may be some variations to the gameplay, but for the most part, this is what you can expect from playing a round of drinking roulette, or shot roulette.
- If you prefer to increase the stakes a little bit, you can allow winners to give their shots to losers at each round. This way, someone is bound to get drunk fast.
- You can also change the rules so that losers drink instead of winners per each round, so there will be a lot more frequent drinking going on.
These types of drinking games are fun for smaller gatherings among friends or for improving the mood at a party that might be hitting a lull. They can also be a fun way to bond with a significant other or to get to know someone you’re interested in, too.
In this article, we’ll show you five items you can use to help get your roulette drinking game going strong and encourage you and your buddies to keep drinking throughout the party.
Read on to find out more about what you need to play shot roulette.
Shot Glass Roulette #1. Shot Glass Roulette Drinking Game Set
This Shot Glass Roulette Drinking Game Set can be purchased either in a smaller six-shot variation or a larger sixteen-shot option instead. Both versions feature a wheel base, two ball bearings, and enough shot glasses to fill the slots on the board.
- The shot glasses are labeled and easy to read.
- The glasses are durable and hold up well to use.
- The shot glasses are very small and don’t hold a complete shot.
- Although durable, the shot glasses are made of plastic instead of galss.
Shot Glass Roulette #2. Barbuzzo Roulette Shots
Barbuzzo Roulette Shots is a slightly different take on shot roulette compared to most of the others out there. To play this roulette drinking game, fill the four shot glasses around the edge of the game board and spin the wheel. Whatever it lands on, you have to do. Sometimes it will tell you to take a shot, while other times, you’ll have to play a game or complete a challenge.
- This roulette drinking game is ideal for parties where players are already a little drunk, since the rules are simple.
- The game comes with shot glasses.
- The plastic used on the board is flimsy.
- The arrow often points to the same place.
Shot Glass Roulette #3. Shot Glass Roulette
With this Shot Glass Roulette game, you’ll be partying with your friends in no time. This roulette drinking game includes a durable and sturdy base with a wheel, two ball bearings, and sixteen shot glasses that are labeled and numbered for simple play.
- This roulette drinking game includes durable glass shot glasses that can hold up well to a lot of use and plenty of plays.
- The wheel is waterproof and sure to last even if a shot or two gets spilled on it.
- The game may arrive broken or missing pieces in some instances.
- The spinner may lean too much to one side.
Shot Glass Roulette #4. EZ Drinker Shot Spinning Roulette Game Set
The EZ Drinker Shot Spinning Roulette Game Set comes with everything you need to get started drinking after just a few short minutes of setup. This option includes two ball bearings as well as a fully functioning roulette wheel base that can hold sixteen included shot glasses.
- The shot glasses are clearly labeled by color and number to make this roulette drinking game easy to play.
- The shot glasses are large enough to hold a standard single shot in each one.
- The roulette wheel is flimsy, cheap plastic that breaks easily.
- The stickers may peel off if anything is spilled on them.
Shot Glass Roulette #5. Fifth Avenue Crystal Shot Glass Roulette
This compact glass Fifth Avenue Crystal Shot Glass Roulette game is quick and easy to set up and play. The game comes with one wheel, six shot glasses, and two ball bearings so you have everything you need to get started playing right out of the box.
- This offer is a sleek and stylish clear roulette set that looks a little more sophisticated than some of the others listed here.
- The set is easy to take care of and is durable for lots of play.
- The glasses must be hand-washed only.
- The game may be too small for some players to enjoy fully.
Take Your Chances With A Shot Glass Roulette Today
There are a lot of great shot roulette games to pick from, so all you need to do is choose your favorite and you’ll be well on your way to an excellent drinking game experience in no time.
But what if you still aren’t quite sure how to use these offers and need some guidance before your next party or get-together with friends? What kinds of drinking games can you play with these? And what type of liquor should you use with them? Here are some ideas to help you get started:
Idea #1. Drink something different depending on where the wheel lands.
- For this variation of shot roulette, begin by filling the shot glasses with a variety of different drinks. Try beer, wine, vodka, rum, or moonshine. You can also add a couple of gag drinks, like Tabasco sauce or mouthwash.
- Spin the wheel and then drop the ball bearing into the roulette game.
- Wherever the ball lands, find the corresponding shot glass based on the label and quickly take the shot.
- The person who drinks the most wins and can sit out the next round if they want to!
Idea #2. Liquor or water shots.
- Fill two of the shot glasses with a very strong liquor of your choice.
- Fill the remaining shot glasses with water.
- Spin the shot roulette wheel and drink whichever shot it lands on.
- The first person to drink both real shots is the loser and has to chug their own drink.
- If two different people drink the real shots, they both lose and have to chug their own drinks.
Idea #3. Pick a number.
- Fill the shot glasses with beer.
- Everyone playing picks a color and number combination.
- Spin the roulette wheel. If the ball lands on your color and number combination, take a shot.
Remember, when playing any drinking game by any rules, always drink and play responsibly.
Last update on 2022-04-16 at 11:07 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.